Monday, January 16, 2012

Happy New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Hello everyone! The holidays have been so wonderful! Thank you for all
the love! The holidays are slow for missionary work but I love them.
We have seen so many great things happen. We were able to get an
appointment with a former investigator that we have been trying to
contact ever since I go to Rexburg. Her name is Denise, she is 22
years old and has 4 children. Her grandma is a member but she wasn't
raised in the church. She has a desire for someting more in her life
and it will be really good for the kids. I am so excited to start
teaching her. Some other good news is that we got our Investigator
Brian to Come to church this Sunday! He has a baptism date set for the
21st of January. We are thinking it might get pushed back though
because just after the sacrament was passed he walked out. He said he
just wasn't feelin it and his wife was in tears. It is hard when we
see how many blessings someone can have but they just won't let them
in. He knows what he should do but is really fighting it. I am
grateful for the knowledge I have of this gospel and my SAVIOR and the
comfort that brings. I love and miss you! Love Sister Kylee

No comments:

Post a Comment