Sunday, June 12, 2011

Intro

Hey so this is Shae, Kylee's sister. I just wanted to give a small background on the names. The URL name is in-the-kno because Kylee initials are KNO (Kylee Nicole Owens.) Sayin' Hello in Pocatello is just too cute. I personally wanted to have the name be Savin' Pocatello for Hell-o but Sister Owens didn't think it was an appropriate name for a missionary, which is true.
So this blog will contain the emails and pictures that Sister Owens sends to us.
Also if any would like to know her address and email they are posted below

MTC Mailbox:
Sister Kylee Nicole Owens
Idaho Pocatello Mission
Provo Missionary Training Center
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604

Email:
kylee.owens@myldsmail.net

So a little info about me dropping her off at the MTC. She was way calm and did not show any sign of freaking out or being nervous. I, however, was freaking out because I'm not going to see my sister for a year and a half! I'm used to not seeing her for a long time but we usually get to talk. The whole point of this is to show that she truly is excited about her mission and I know that she is going to make a great missionary! Don't forget to send her your love and support I know she will appreciate it!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment